Monday, August 4, 2008

The Walkmen Own Your Fucking Face!

Awwwwllllrrriiiiiight, after a short hiatus (I was moving, busy, and didn't have internet at home, you unbearably impatient assholes) I feel the need to tell you that Atlanta's finest promoters OK Productions will be bringing The Walkmen to The EARL on 10/3. They've been here twice this year already to preview their new album You & Me and they rocked my ass so hard that my shit turned orange, perhaps I should have seen a doctor, but fuck it, I like to live on the edge.

In other news, The Walkmen have pre-released their album for $5 to benefit Sloan Kettering hospital...its a great cause and a great album...quit being a cheap asshole and buy the fucking thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank u. for me this is relevance. godly relevance

Anonymous said...

It's about damn time! No excuses! More posts!