Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ok Bitches, Mini Mix #1

Ok, so there's a few people who constantly bug me for mixes, but my CD burner has been running slow if not at all. Soooooolution, I'm going to upload 4-6 song mini mixes to this site, you can take the ones you like, and burn them your own damn self! I love you.

This one is simple, i just took 5 songs that I've been enjoying lately, I think they are all from this year, and I blended in the ends to make it sound all DJ like...yes, that's why its all ONE song.

You love it. (links to mediafire)

1. Dr. Dog-The Breeze (From Fate)
2. The Dodos-Red and Purple (From Visiter)
3. Sloan-Black Champagne (From Parallel Play)
4. Deerhunter-Nothing Ever Happened (From Microcastle)
5. No Age-Teen Creeps (From Nouns)

You probably heard these songs somewhere else, like I said, I'm not that original.

No comments: