Thursday, July 10, 2008

You Bet Your Sweet Ass It Does! The Kid Stays In The Picture, Part 1



Lately I've been obsessed with the audiobook version of Robert Evans' The Kid Stays In The Picture. For those of you that are unfamiliar with Evans' work, he was the studio head of Paramount Pictures during the company's glory years. Evans helped the studio produce The Godfather, Harold & Maude, Chinatown, Love Story, The Odd Couple, Rosemary's Baby, Marathon Man, The Getaway...I'm probably forgetting a few big ones too. In addition to his brilliant work in film, he did an amazing job of doing cocaine off of models and actresses. Robert Evans, I salute you!

Each week, or when I feel like it, I'll post one of the six discs of the audiobook.

Here's part one, enjoy...PM me for the password if you're a lameass that forgot it already.

http://www.hidelinks.com/?vm5kj3q3sv

2 comments: