Thursday, July 10, 2008

Seriously, this time I mean it people.


Hey everyone, after everyone's begging and pleading, I have finally started a blog. Ok, I'm lying, Its not my first blog, I've just never made it past the first post. This is different, I actually feel compelled to do this and keep up with it. I hope to update this with record downloads, reviews (live, shows, movies, dvds, people I sleep with, heroin bought at 97 estoria, etc...)

A few things you should know
-I'm an awful writer, me grammar and speling not be perfect. If this bothers you, sorry.

-I don't really have anything insightful/meaningful to say. If you're looking for original thoughts, read a book.

-I fucking love to swear

-I fucking love to joke about drugs and prostitutes, and doing drugs off of prostitutes

-I...Love...Ellipses...

No comments: